Thursday, February 2, 2012

I did it!! It may not be perfect, but.....



I have been wanting a headboard for a long while and with home and kids and everything else, it always seems to be back seat for whatever. Tired of waiting, but not wanting to pay tons for one, I found a website for DIY head boards. Its called Ana-white.com It is amazing for first timers like myself. It tells you specifics like what size boards to purchase, what cuts you need to make. I was a real novice, and there was definitely things I messed up on, but I did it... ta da!!!! Now to do something about the not matching dressers and wall color. Hehehehe.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Sarah you are my new hero. I love that site but I'm too chicken to try anything. You are AWESOME!!!

Will & Cheyenne said...

Good for you girl!

Momma Sarah said...

That looks AWESOME! I can't tell that there are any imperfections! LOVE IT!